Simplestream Ltd. (hereinafter ‘Simplestream’ or the ‘Company’) pays particular attention to the security and confidentiality of its customers’ personal data. Simplestream is the ‘Controller’ of the personal data collected on this website.
We may collect:
- Contact data – information on your name, surname, company, address, telephone number, mobile telephone number, email address.
- Interests – information you have provided regarding areas that interest you, for example products you find interesting.
- Other personal data – information you have provided regarding your date of birth, education, professional situation.
- Use of the website – information on how you use the website, how you open or forward our communications, including information acquired via cookies, passwords.
How we collect data
Simplestream collects and processes your personal data in the following circumstances:
- If you contact us to request business-relevant information and/or assistance.
- If you contact us to submit a job application.
- If you provide your details to access pieces of content placed behind registration wall.
- If you subscribe to the Company newsletter, ‘Unboxed’ to receive the latest news direct to your inbox.
Kindly help us to keep your personal data up to date by informing us of any changes. Any change should be promptly communicated to Simplestream to avoid problems in the use of our services.
Information we collect and how we use it
We will use the information that we collect about you for marketing and promotional purposes: to inform you about Company news which may include, for example, product updates, press releases, interviews.
You explicitly consent to receive the Company information. Without your consent, we will not send you that information. Your consent to receive it can be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal of your consent shall not affect any other possible relationship between you and the Company. If we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask you for consent and will use your information only on receiving your consent and then, only for the purpose(s) for which grant consent unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
How we share your information
We will not transfer your personal information to any third party without seeking your consent, except in limited circumstances as described below:
We require such third parties to use the personal information we transfer to them only for the purpose for which it was transferred and not to retain it for longer than is required for fulfilling the said purpose.
Retention of such information
Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
You may opt-out of direct marketing communications or the profiling we carry out for marketing purposes by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
Third party links and use of your information
If you have any queries or concerns about the processing of your information that is available with us, you may email our team at Simplestream Ltd., 30 Haymarket, email: email@example.com.
We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.