Simplestream deployed Media Manager to allow RacingTV to easily control all the existing assets, and seamlessly automate the creation of VOD assets from broadcast, through the Live2VOD module. The easy-to-navigate infrastructure allows the content owners to archive, edit, and publish their on demand content, including opportunities for further monetisation.
• Archive: the combined Racing TV archive, comprising of over 50,000 race clips, is made available across all platforms, including searchable full race metadata sources from the Press Association (which comprises of race, runner, rider, jockey, owner, breeder and trainer information).
• Live2VOD: the dedicated cloud-based module automates the workflow for the generation of replays within minutes from broadcast.
• Editing: Media Manager includes browser-based video editing, including real-time editing, for race commentary and highlights.
• Publishing: race clips are automatically published across the website, apps and social media channels
• Media View: Racing TV can leverage this module within Media Manager to license race replay packages to selected partners, including a range of APIs and integration methods.