Simplestream today announced the integration of Nice People at Work’s YOUBORA Video Centric analytics into their Media Manager platform and VOD-in-a-Box solution, to help clients maximise end user engagement.
Nice People at Work (NPAW) is a business intelligence company that helps the online media industry make data-driven decisions. Their YOUBORA Analytics tool allows broadcasters, OTTs, telcos and media companies to gain a better understanding of audience behaviour and platform performance. It operates across the entire video service (before, during and after the video playback, from the moment users login until they consume content) in real time. Simplestream has implemented YOUBORA via native cross platform integrations.
Benefits for Simplestream clients include:
- Real-time information on the delivered video experience, with granular data specific to individual end users.
- Descriptive and predictive insights to help reduce churn and proactively manage users, increase ad and content efficiency, and overcome operational and technical challenges.
- High-resolution analytics tool to help monitor and analyse audiences QoS and engagement
- Smart Tracking module:
- Track views back to individual users.
- Analyse customer viewing habits across multiple platforms.
- Create segments and use the data to inform content purchasing decisions.
“YOURBORA gives our customers the most advanced analytical insights into their video content available on the web today. Data is delivered in real time as an easy readable format in the NPAW dashboard so that our clients can optimise their broadcast services for reach, monetisation, quality of service and efficiency”. Lewis Arthur, COO.