Who we are
At Simplestream, we are dedicated to revolutionising the way the world watches TV. We’re an award-winning provider of next-generation TV solutions to some of the largest players in the media industry, including Sony, A+E Networks, AMC, News Corp, QVC, Discovery and UKTV. Our end-to-end solutions are redefining how online video is delivered.
We are a well-funded and growing business with a start-up mentality and seeking to hire the best talent. We offer competitive salaries and a bunch of perks. Our London office is right next to Piccadilly Circus in the heart of Central London and is a fun and friendly environment in which you can further develop your skills and experiences through working on some of the most exciting digital video projects in the industry.
How would you contribute
From initial client briefing to service launch, you will work as part of our Client Services team, and in collaboration with the Commercial team, with responsibility for managing the delivery of multiple projects across our expanding customer base. Typically working on 3-4 projects simultaneously, you will also own and deepen the relationships with our existing customers. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work with well-known broadcasters, sports federations and media companies.
Whilst relationship building is important, we are also looking for an individual who is confident navigating multiple stakeholders and can bridge the gap between the development and commercial team with a focus on customer results and satisfaction.
You will also:
- Work closely with the Delivery Manager to carefully manage clients’ expectations, by taking ownership of preparing and maintaining detailed project plans and status report logs.
- Take the lead on retaining control of projects by being adaptable and proactive to any challenges that may arise during the project.
- Become the linch-pin between our clients and the internal project team, ensuring that everyone is aware of the requirements and the deadlines whilst providing the clients with visibility on the progress of the project.
- Communicate regularly with the customer accounts you manage.
What we value
We are a fast-growing, high-performance team with big ambitions to disrupt the video streaming industry. We strive for excellence in everything we do. Our aim is to work in an Agile and collaborative way to ensure we continue to deliver a great product and service to our customers. We focus on speed, scale, resourcefulness and optimism. We’re solutions oriented and always focus on the outcome and impact of any project or priority. We’re an experienced bunch; innovative and a little unconventional. We debate things passionately. We sometimes disagree on how the world should work, but we all agree on one thing: to revolutionise the way the world watches TV. Which is why we love it here and take pride in every product we create.
Your experience will include:
- Ability to understand your client’s requirements and how we can meet their expectations.
- Strong account management experience with the ability to demonstrate that you can build rapport with all stakeholders and provide excellent support to our global customer base.
- A strong track record of customer retention.
- You will be familiar with working with tools such as JIRA for delivery management.
- Experience with video streaming and cloud-based infrastructure preferred.
- A self – starter who is sufficiently motivated to work on their own initiative without needing direction.
What we offer
At Simplestream, we believe in providing a creative working environment where people can grow, both professionally and personally. This is exhibited in our bright, open plan office is in the heart of Piccadilly. We offer a competitive salary and a generous range of benefits:
- Well-deserved rest with 25 days’ holiday a year;
- Access to a wide range of discounts with Perkbox;
- Childcare vouchers, parental leave policy and support;
- Pension contribution;
- Team lunch once a week;
- Friday treats in the office (usually cakes);
- Fresh fruit, tea, coffee and snacks (including beer!).
- Regular employee social events (food, drinks and often some kind of activity, such as bowling, table tennis, etc.).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org