At Simplestream, we are dedicated to revolutionising the way the world watches TV. We’re an award-winning provider of next-generation TV solutions to some of the largest players in the media industry, including Channel 4, Sony, A+E Networks, AMC, News Corp, QVC, Sky and UKTV. Our end-to-end solutions are redefining how online video is delivered.
We're a well-funded and growing business with a start-up mentality, seeking to hire the best talent. We offer competitive salaries and a bunch of perks. Our London office is right next to Piccadilly Circus in the heart of Central London and is a fun and friendly environment in which you can further develop your skills and experiences through working on some of the most exciting digital video projects in the industry.
How would you contribute
As an SDR, you’ll be responsible for generating highly qualified leads through inbound and outbound campaigns. You will be part of the overall sales team, collaborating closely with Sales Executives and Marketing to research and identify potential markets and prospects. SDR is typically the first point of contact potential customers have with Simplestream so the role is crucial in both the company’s market position and future growth.
In addition, the SDR team is the talent pool from where we identify our next Account Executives, Customer Success Representatives, Business Developers and Marketers, providing a great opportunity for career growth.
Join us as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to gain experience, knowledge and network! You’ll be continuously encouraged to reach your potential whilst being trained in the best sales practices.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to sales strategies by actively identifying target markets and companies.
- Find the relevant contacts within those companies, following the sales department best practices.
- Build up connections whilst educating your target audience on OTT Solutions.
- Qualify prospects and work with the Sales team to define market approaches.
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure a constant flow of quality leads.
- Work daily with our CRM to adopt accounts, leads, contacts, and opportunities according to sales department best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Report to management on a regular basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- You have no or little (1-2 years) sales experience and are excited to venture into the world of sales.
- You are well disciplined and have excellent time management skills and you can work independently.
- You have an interest in the dynamics of a fast-growing scale-up.
- You are results-driven.
- You have a proactive approach.
- You are passionate to make a positive impact in your team and the company.
- Tertiary qualification (University degree or similar).
- Having tons of energy, good humor and enthusiasm are essential.
- Perfect knowledge of business-level English (additional languages are a plus).
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have Skills & Experience
- You are technically inclined.
- You have had sales training.
- Knowledge of CRMs.
- Good understanding of the media, broadcasting or telecommunication industry.
- Knowledge of French/ Dutch/ German/ Italian/ Spanish or other languages.
What we value
We are a fast-growing, high-performance team with big ambitions to disrupt the video streaming industry. We strive for excellence in everything we do. Our aim is to work in an Agile and collaborative way to ensure we continue to deliver a great product and service to our customers. We focus on speed, scale, resourcefulness and optimism. We’re solutions oriented and always focus on the outcome and impact of any project or priority. We’re an experienced bunch; innovative and a little unconventional. We debate things passionately. We sometimes disagree on how the world should work, but we all agree on one thing: to revolutionise the way the world watches TV. Which is why we love it here and take pride in every product we create.
What we offer
At Simplestream, we believe in providing a creative working environment where people can grow, both professionally and personally. This is exhibited in our bright, open plan office is in the heart of Piccadilly. We offer a competitive salary and a generous range of benefits:
- Well-deserved rest with 25 days’ holiday a year;
- Access to a wide range of discounts with Perkbox;
- Childcare vouchers, parental leave policy and support;
- Pension contribution;
- Team lunch once a week;
- Friday treats in the office (usually cakes);
- Fresh fruit, tea, coffee and snacks (including beer!).
- Regular employee social events (food, drinks and often some kind of activity, such as bowling, table tennis, etc.).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.