We are looking for an outstanding designer with experience in mobile and connected TV design, to work on apps required by leading broadcasters. The successful candidate will have knowledge in User Experience, and User Interface design, and will participate in all aspects of the design process, from creation of innovative user interfaces to detailed developer handoff. This is a full-time position, with the opportunity to add apps from high-profile broadcasting clients to your portfolio.
Working closely with the iOS and Android developers, you will need to have proven experience in:
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Adobe CS
- Mobile app UI design experience
- Understanding of the technical implications of design
- Experience in prototyping
- Experience in usability and awareness of user journey
- Comfortable with an iterative design process
- Knowledge of standard design guidelines for both iOS and Android
- Experience in icon design
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Motion design (Principle)
- Passionate product-focused attitude
- Appreciation of good design
- Enthusiasm for current design trends
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proactive and executive mind-set
At Simplestream, we are dedicated to revolutionising the way the world watches TV. We’re an award-winning provider of next-generation TV solutions to some of the largest players in the media industry, including Sony, A+E Networks, AMC, News Corp, QVC, Discovery and UKTV. Our end-to-end solutions are redefining how online video is delivered.
We are a well-funded and growing business with a start-up mentality and seeking to hire the best talent. We offer competitive salaries and a bunch of perks. Our London office is right next to Piccadilly Circus in the heart of Central London and is a fun and friendly environment in which you can further develop your skills and experiences through working on some of the most exciting digital video projects in the industry.
At Simplestream, we believe in providing a creative working environment where people can grow, both professionally and personally. This is exhibited in our bright, open plan office is in the heart of Piccadilly. We offer a competitive salary and a generous range of benefits:
- Well-deserved rest with 25 days’ holiday a year;
- Access to a wide range of discounts with Perkbox;
- Childcare vouchers, parental leave policy and support;
- Pension contribution;
- Team lunch once a week;
- Friday treats in the office (usually cakes);
- Fresh fruit, tea, coffee and snacks (including beer!).
- Regular employee social events (food, drinks and often some kind of activity, such as bowling, table tennis, etc.).