We are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager (Scrum Master) to oversee our growing team of 15+ developers.
Reporting to the Director of Technology and Delivery, you will be responsible for planning and leading daily stand-ups and driving our software development through the whole sprint and delivery process. It will be down to you to measure and improve team velocity, including tracking billable client time.
This is an exciting position for an experienced Scrum Master to work in the digital TV space at a fast-growing company with a passion and reputation for delivering exceptional service to an expanding base of leading TV channels. A background of work at a broadcast or media company would be highly beneficial but is not mandatory.
This new role will work as part of the Technical & Development Team and act as a key communication bridge between the team and the company’s Founder & CEO.
The ideal Scrum Master (Agile Delivery Manager, Jira, Agile Scrum, Kanban) will have the following skill set:
- Perfect understanding of Agile Scrum (or Kanban) (essential)
- Excellent understanding of Jira, Jira customisation and Atlassian suite (essential)
- Proven track record of presenting and planning team meetings (essential)
- Scrum Master Certificate (desirable)
- Proven experience communicating with senior management and all essential stakeholders (desirable)
- Ability to mentor and coach your team (essential)
- Great understanding of development processes and code reviews (essential)
Founded in 2010, Simplestream is an award-winning provider of video streaming solutions to some of the largest players in the media industry. We work with the likes of Sony, A+E Networks, News Corp, QVC, Discovery, Turner, MTG and MP & Silva to launch next generation TV services. Our end-to-end Cloud TV Platform and underlying Media Manager software is redefining how online video is delivered.
We are a well-funded and growing business with a start-up mentality and seeking to hire the best talent. We offer competitive salaries and a bunch of perks. Our London office is right next to Piccadilly Circus in the heart of Central London and is a fun and friendly environment in which you can further develop your skills and experiences through working on some of the most exciting digital video projects in the industry.
We currently provide the following benefits to employees (with more in the pipeline):
- Company contributions into a workplace pension scheme;
- Salary sacrifice for things such as childcare vouchers, personal pension contributions, etc.;
- Free Perkbox membership, e.g. free mobile phone insurance, discounts at various cinemas, restaurants and retailers (Apple, Amazon, etc.);
- Free snacks and drinks (including beer!);
- Free employee lunch every Wednesday;
- Free cakes every Friday;
- Regular free employee social events (food, drinks and often some kind of activity, such as bowling, table tennis, etc.).