We are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager (Scrum Master) to oversee our growing team of 15+ developers.
Reporting to the Director of Technology and Delivery, you will be responsible for planning and leading daily stand-ups and driving our software development through the whole sprint and delivery process. It will be down to you to measure and improve team velocity, including tracking billable client time.
The ideal Scrum Master (Agile Delivery Manager, Jira, Agile Scrum, Kanban) will have the following skill set:
- Perfect understanding of Agile Scrum (or Kanban) (essential)
- Excellent understanding of Jira, Jira customisation and Atlassian suite (essential)
- Proven track record of presenting and planning team meetings (essential)
- Scrum Master Certificate (desirable)
- Proven experience communicating with senior management and all essential stakeholders (desirable)
- Ability to mentor and coach your team (essential)
- Great understanding of development processes and code reviews (essential)
This is an exciting position for an experienced Scrum Master to work in the digital TV space at a fast-growing company with a passion and reputation for delivering exceptional service to an expanding base of leading TV channels. A background of work at a broadcast or media company would be highly beneficial but is not mandatory.
This new role will work as part of the Technical & Development Team and act as a key communication bridge between the team and the company’s Founder & CEO.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com