We are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager (Scrum Master) to oversee our growing team of 15+ developers.
Reporting to the Director of Technology and Delivery, you will be responsible for planning and leading daily stand-ups and driving our software development through the whole sprint and delivery process. It will be down to you to measure and improve team velocity, including tracking billable client time.
This is an exciting position for an experienced Scrum Master to work in the digital TV space at a fast-growing company with a passion and reputation for delivering exceptional service to an expanding base of leading TV channels. A background of work at a broadcast or media company would be highly beneficial but is not mandatory.
This new role will work as part of the Technical & Development Team and act as a key communication bridge between the team and the company’s Founder & CEO.
The ideal Scrum Master (Agile Delivery Manager, Jira, Agile Scrum, Kanban) will have the following skill set:
- Perfect understanding of Agile Scrum (or Kanban) (essential)
- Excellent understanding of Jira, Jira customisation and Atlassian suite (essential)
- Proven track record of presenting and planning team meetings (essential)
- Scrum Master Certificate (desirable)
- Proven experience communicating with senior management and all essential stakeholders (desirable)
- Ability to mentor and coach your team (essential)
- Great understanding of development processes and code reviews (essential)
At Simplestream, we are dedicated to revolutionising the way the world watches TV. We’re an award-winning provider of next-generation TV solutions to some of the largest players in the media industry, including Sony, A+E Networks, AMC, News Corp, QVC, Discovery and UKTV. Our end-to-end solutions are redefining how online video is delivered.
We are a well-funded and growing business with a start-up mentality and seeking to hire the best talent. We offer competitive salaries and a bunch of perks. Our London office is right next to Piccadilly Circus in the heart of Central London and is a fun and friendly environment in which you can further develop your skills and experiences through working on some of the most exciting digital video projects in the industry.
At Simplestream, we believe in providing a creative working environment where people can grow, both professionally and personally. This is exhibited in our bright, open plan office is in the heart of Piccadilly. We offer a competitive salary and a generous range of benefits:
- Well-deserved rest with 25 days’ holiday a year;
- Access to a wide range of discounts with Perkbox;
- Childcare vouchers, parental leave policy and support;
- Pension contribution;
- Team lunch once a week;
- Friday treats in the office (usually cakes);
- Fresh fruit, tea, coffee and snacks (including beer!).
- Regular employee social events (food, drinks and often some kind of activity, such as bowling, table tennis, etc.).